Friday, April 11, 2008

Kotak Memory

Weleri on Friday, May 20th 2005 at 20.50 pm..
Dream of Tonight Sleep…sleep then my dear I’ll teel you the story of you Tell the story oh lullaby Story of love Story tells how much I love you Dream…dream then my dear Dream that we will reach Dream that tells you who I am Dream that tells you what you are Smile.. smile then my dear Sleep then with your smile Smile that tells me how happy you are Smile that tells me how comfort you are...in peace Sleep...sleep then my dear I’ll wake you up then In a real time then..you are mine in real Not just dream of last night Ini grammar and vocab-nya bener apa enggak ya? Ah.. most important I got the point..
The Grace Pernahkah kita bertemu sebelumnya? Seperti aku sudah mengenalmu lama Pernahkah kita bersatu sebelumnya? Seperti aku sudah begitu menyayangimu Aku ajak kamu mengenal lagi apa yang sudah kita kenal Dengan sayang..dengan cinta Kebahagiaan dan kejayaan akan aku limpahkan sehingga kamu tahu dan ingat kita pernah bersatu Dan sekarang aku ajak kamu bersatu..
special thanks to : ulet bulu

No comments:

Post a Comment